When it comes to stainless steel corner protectors, we're convinced that it can change things for you. We're so convinced that we've got a list of five ways that it will do just that.
- Where do you want it? Imagine all the corners in your home and work-space. Remember every time that you've bumped into the corner with your shin or taken a chunk out of the drywall with a rolling cart. (Did you tell anyone, or just walk by?) Now imagine every one of those corners with a sleek, smooth, reflective stainless steel corner guard. No more sharp angles and no more chipped drywall. (And no more ignoring that ugly chipped drywall, either.
- High gauge stainless steel isn't always the best solution. Gauges at 22 and above are best used for industrial applications, and then only in specific environments such as walk-in refrigerators or low-volume storage areas. When thinking of corner guards for an office space stick to 16 or 18 gauge stainless steel for your corners as these gauges resist denting and are easier to install.
- Soft angles are easier to clean. Simple as that. Stainless steel retains its mirror-like shine for a lifetime and cleans quickly with a damp cloth. No need to worry about wiping off the paint or replacing bricks or tiles constantly exposed to scratching and scuffing.
- 304 Series stainless steel is an industry rating for the highest quality corrosion and stain resistant steel - about 18% chromium and 8% nickel (Study the Ingredients, ThisOldHouse.com).
- A reasonable gauge (see our YouTube video to help choose the best gauge for you) is not only beautiful but nearly silent - no clangs or bangs, and they are guaranteed to stay in place - no matter how many times you bump into our corner guards.
Impress visitors and employees with the beauty and function of stainless steel corner guards on every exposed corner! Contact us any time, and we'd be more than happy to help you choose the perfect corner protection solution for your project.